Do you sense Subtle Energy?
How can we know how energy is moving in everyday life?
There are many ways to listen in on this conversation we are having with the universe! Our words are often descriptions of invisible subtle energy realities. They can give us clues that help us shift the underlying energetic conversation to a more beneficial one!
Everything we experience has an energetic reality.
How can we begin to notice it, have more awareness and energy mastery in our lives?
Sensing Subtle Energy Through Words and Feelings
Have you ever felt or said any of the following?
1. I feel like I am always running to catch up. (With yourself, life, others)
2. I feel drained, empty, depleted, like I am out of gas.
3. I am burned out.
4. I am beside myself. (In general, or with a feeling E.G. fear, anger, jealousy)
5. I feel so scattered, fragmented, all over the place.
6. My heart is breaking; is broken.
7. I feel knifed in the back; sucker punched.
An energetic perspective offers more options for resolutions to problems than the conscious mind alone.
Integrating an energetic approach makes solutions more effective.
Here are a few examples to illustrate the possible energy patterns beneath the verbal and emotional expressions above. (Match numbered statement from list above with list below to see the energetic reality that may be involved.)
Sensing Subtle Energy:What words are telling you
1. Your energy field may be projected way out ahead of you making you feel like you have to catch up with it. Our energy belongs inside us where it can flow fully and freely through our physical bodies. This allows us to be more aware of our true feelings and helps us to think clearly. Illness results when our energy is chronically projected out, discordant or when we are not properly aligned with it.
2. When our energy supplies are low we feel drained and depleted. We have no fuel to go on. The solution is to learn how to build, replenish and maintain energy. We also must look to where and how our energy is leaching out and make a correction at the source.
3. Feeling burned out is an extreme state of depletion that results from not paying attention to restoring ourselves when we hear the whispers that tell us we are running out of fuel/energy.
4. Intense emotion can result in our energy leaving the body as a way to protect ourselves. However we can forget to correct that situation after the stress has passed and a part of ourselves remains split off. This can become a habitual way of responding to intensity. Then we feel we are not fully present in our lives and we’re not!
5. Being scattered is exactly that. You are sending your energy in too many directions. The result is you are not able to perform at your best.
6. Who has not felt the pain of loss, disappointment or hurt in the heart chakra? Words are pointing at specific disturbances in our energy field/chakra(s).
7. As stated previously, everything has an energetic component including thoughts, words, deeds and intentions. If someone speaks harshly or abusively, you feel it. Think about a time when you felt that someone had slung an arrow of insult toward you, or put you down’ or gave you a mixed message. Where did you feel it? How did it feel?
With mixed messages (E.G. someone gives you a barb but denies that they are, often shifting the blame to you for being too sensitive or imagining things), the problem is that we are sensing the person’s intentions along with the awareness that the words and
intent do not match.
Sensing subtle energy can begin through awareness of how words and feelings reflect unseen patterns. So noticing how our words and feelings are giving us clues about the movement and condition of our subtle energy opens up many opportunities for shifting toward healing and a more positive, healthy state of well being.