Initial Session Assessment
- Full Health History: including medical illnesses, surgical procedures, accidents and previous psychological care, counseling or therapy.
- Symptom Survey: a questionnaire evaluating autonomic nervous system and organ system functioning (E.G. Endocrine, Digestive, Cardiovascular, Pulmonary). This helps to identify any weaknesses in your body systems due to stress. Based on this information, specific nutritional adjustments and/or a therapeutic supplement program are designed for you.
- Psychosocial Questionnaire: to assess what life events, themes and patterns may have affected mind-body function. It also helps to clarify areas where your learning can be focused for the greatest benefit.
- Biofeedback: two types of biofeedback may be used: One form, based on twenty nine biological markers shows how your system is currently operating, demonstrates the effect of interventions and helps to design an individualized program. The second type from the Institute of HeartMath is outlined below in the Methods and Techniques section.
Methods and Techniques
Once the assessments are complete, you will begin to experience and learn the tools that will help you to achieve your goals.
- State of the art program from The Institute of HeartMath. This program is based on heart rate rhythm variability patterns. This method and instrument have been extensively researched and been shown to be effective to reduce stress, improve health, enhance attention, emotional management and performance.
- Emotional Freedom Technique
- EFT is one of the techniques emerging from the exciting field of Energy Psychology. It is based on the connection between the meridians (pathways accessed in acupuncture) and emotions. It often offers fast, effective relief of symptoms and elimination of ingrained patterns.
- Reiki & Therapeutic Touch
- Energy based modalities that help boost vitality, stimulate deep peace and relaxation.
- Standard Process Nutrition
- Therapeutic nutritional supplementation program sold only to health professionals. This system has a long history of research and application for assessment of deficiencies and natural, non-chemical restoration of optimal bio-energetic health.
- Meditation, Breathwork, Deep Relaxation, NLP, Hypnosis, Interactive Guided Imagery, Subtle Energy Sensing
- These techniques all serve a slightly different purpose in the process of learning to calm the mind and body, focus attention, improve concentration, erase negative conditioning and improve immunity. Instruction, guidance and use of these tools are based on your needs and choice.