Judgements…we all have them…projecting them out but also turning them in on ourselves. In some ways judging is a habit. It is also a signal to look deeper at some insecurity, shame or guilt that may be driving the urge to judge.
Suspending Judgements: Stress Management for the body, Mind and Soul
Try these ideas on for just one day and see how you feel…
1. Notice when judgements come up for you. Notice the themes of your judgments.
2. As you go along or at the end of the day make a list of what judgements you noticed.
3. How do you feel when you are judging, after?
4. What information is there for you about yourself?
5. Are your judgements telling you about something you are missing or wanting?
6. Is there another way to view the people, events or situation you judged?
7. What does this tell you about what qualities you want to strengthen or build?
8. What skills or techniques can you practice to help you get there?
As you become more conscious and aware of how your “lower” mind creates judgements, you can practice shifting into a more open energetic state of surrender and acceptance … letting go and accepting things as they are in the present, in the here and now…the more you allow an open free flow of energy, the easier it will be to release negativity of all kinds!
To accept things as they are requires entering a state of surrender and being fully present allowing what is to be without comment.
Our series, 12 Keys for Life and Self Mastery, is a complete approach to clearing and quieting your mind, aligning your energy and raising your vibration. The series can be purchased as a set or individual sessions are also available for download.
Click here to learn more about this comprehensive Mind/Body/spirit program: www.karenkallie.com/shop