Here are some questions from our Chakra/Energy Assessment Questionnaire that will help you assess the state of your throat chakra. The higher the number of YES answers the greater the imbalance. Next posts we will look at the characteristics of a balanced throat chakra along with some strategies you can use.
THROAT CHAKRA ASSESSMENT QUESTIONS
81. Do you have difficulties with comprehension?
82. Do you tend to be compliant?
83. Do you have problems with timing?
84. Are you prone to throat, sinus or ear problems?
85. Are you soft spoken?
86. Do you tend toward being shy?
87. Do you get a contracted, tight feeling in the throat before speaking?
88. Is your creativity blocked, difficult?
89. Is it often hard to express yourself?
90. Do you carry tension in your neck, shoulders?
91. Do hold back from expressing negative feelings?
92. Do you have difficulty exercising your power to make choices?
93. Are you often self conscious?
94. Do you find yourself talking excessively at times?
95. Do you” forget” to communicate?
96. Do you have something meaningful to say then go blank?
97. Do you carry tension in your jaw, grind your teeth?
98. Do you use words to put people in their place or cut them down?
99. Are words a method you use to create distance with others?
100. Do you hesitate to voice a contrary opinion?
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.