1. Even though the brain does send signals to the heart, the heart has a system to selectively decide whether to obey them or not. In other words it has an intelligence of its own.
2. On the other hand when the heart sends signals to the brain, they are obeyed!
3. Messages from, or conditions in, the heart influence behavior. We are all aware of people who seem to have an angry heart and their behavior matches their internal state! With training in how to produce coherent heart rhythms, emotions will shift and then behavioral change follows.
4. The pulsations of our hearts are an intelligent language that influences how we perceive and react to the world. When we focus in the heart and produce coherent rhythms we see more clearly, are less influenced by the primitive brain and are more open to receiving input from our higher centers. This input has wisdom and creativity that our lower brain centers are not capable of.
5. The electromagnetic power of the heart is five thousand times stronger than that of the brain. This amazing fact points to the centrality of the heart in all areas of our lives.
6. The electronic signature of a person’s heartbeat can be found in the ECG of a person they are physically in proximity to. Once again we have new science showing why we feel some of the things that we do—such as feeling in or out of phase with another. This also holds clues as to why we feel certain ways with certain people.
7. The energy field of the heart can project out 10-12 feet from the body. With this kind of projection it follows that we are sensing and feeling a great deal of our environment but perhaps not registering or understanding the ramifications of that sensing.
8. Coherent heart rhythms have been shown to positively combine with intention and attention to create biological change.
9. Coherence internally has been demonstrated to affect external structures such as DNA in test tubes. In addition, it is quite likely that coherence is an important factor in the creation of our life experience.