Feelings are part of the human experience and greatly impact our health, wealth and relationships. Unfortunately we have little education in living with them in a harmonious way. Here are five perspectives that can help raise Emotional Intelligence.
1. I am entitled to my feelings whether others agree with them or not.
2. My feelings give me important information about myself.
3. My feelings are a valuable guide on my journey through life.
4. My feelings are energy and need to flow freely through me and released once I get their message.
5. I am responsible for my feelings–for listening to them, understanding them and expressing them in a healthy way
Technique to Reduce the Stressful Emotions:
Mindfulness has been extensively researched and found to have a positive effect on body and mind.
Practice mindfulness. Be full aware and present in as many moments as you can.
Bringing yourself into the present NOW moment is deeply healing, improves concentration, settles down your brain and opens your heart.
Dwelling in present moment awareness calms down turbulent emotions, and helps to keep your energy strong,
flowing and centered.
Stress reduction in a moment!
Our newest relaxation recording features ocean waves set to music to draw you into a deep state of peace, the perfect accompaniment to practicing mindfulness.
Sound, waves, nature and music have long been known to possess healing properties for body mind and spirit.Wave Med blends those energies in a way that creates an experience you can enjoy over and over again.
A conversation between music and specific wave patterns provides you with a twenty minute relaxation experience that refreshes and rejuvenates you in the midst of a busy day, or can help you unwind and let go of stress at the end of your day. Sit back, relax and enjoy!
Learn More here: https://karenkallie.com/store2/