Brow Chakra: Discerning Intellect from Intuition ; Developing Enhanced Creativity and Intuition
Our intuition is a great ally in every area of our lives. It can be of enormous help both at home and work. It can help you make better choices/decisions, improve relationships, enhance your spiritual connection, open up greater creativity and in general make life more enjoyable, exciting and happy!
Here are some questions and suggestions that can be helpful in getting to know your intuition and how it operates as well as helping you to develop sharper intuition.
1. Choose a person or situation in your life and notice your thoughts about them/it.
2. Now tune into your feelings about the same person or situation. Feelings tend to emerge as body sensations, images, colors, or shapes.
3. Do your thoughts and feelings give you different information?
4. Which do you tend to trust more, thoughts or feelings?
5. Which one gives you the most reliable picture?
6. Honestly assess whether you generally see the big picture or get lost in details?
Meditation and developing the energy of your brow chakra can help you shift your perception and move beyond details into the broader awareness of higher consciousness.
7. What is the difference between your ego s voice and your heart’s?
Gently begin to notice where your inner dialogue comes from. Befriending intuition/ spirit/ higher self is a gradual, ongoing process to be embraced with a sense of adventure and wonder. Engaging the mystery is a whole different experience than how we tend to gain knowledge in the outer world. It requires patience, learning to hang out in silence and an inner open, spacious attitude.