1. Visualization: look at the end result, how does it feel to you? How is it for the others in your life? What does it mean for you and them in your life? How does the change feel at the end, and with the steps along the way?
2. Recognize your patterns of resistance: questioning yourself every time you go to start; procrastination; negative thoughts; reliance on others opinions instead of your own.
3. Quiet the voice in your head; use mindfulness to quiet your mind
Be aware of self-talk and consciously change to positive
4. Be honest about your desire, it has to be there; if not change your tactic
5. Imagery can help to offset negativity—choose new felt images for strength, achievement, ability. Remember times when you did succeed at something. Get in touch with those feelings and feel them attached to the new goal—to your ability to proceed on the path.
6. Reward yourself for small steps. Break your goal into smaller segments and make it achievable. Your confidence will grow with each achievement and fuel your forward movement.
7. Use tapping (Emotional Freedom Technique to clear obstacles and create space for your goal to happen. Ask “Where am I too stretched thin? Where is life too crowded to allow in anything new?
8. Use a Gratitude journal, it helps build positive strong energy
Loss of motivation means you are losing energy somehow and so do not having enough of it to bring to the change you wish to manifest. Energy work can help keep your resources strong and available to you. Working directly with energetic techniques such as those on our recordings can help you release obstacles to your goals (Letting Go: The Heart of Healing), strengthen and balance your energy to align with your goals (Balancing Your Chakras) and awaken your emotional energy to empower the changes you desire) (Guided Chakra Meditations). Find out more here: http://bit.ly/1tbWgYG