Becoming more conscious…Awakening… is allowing our humanness to be touched our spirit and be shaped by it. It is then that resistance can fall away and we can open more fully into the ease of soul, and let it lead the way.
Awakening to the fullness of our Being, expanding ourselves to embody our spiritual nature more completely, is fun, exciting and rewarding. It also can require honesty, response-ability and patience!
Here are some concepts that may be helpful to remember on the path…
1. Awakening is a process, a journey with a road that reaches both behind and before us.
2. Awakening allows for: eyes that open wider, ears that hear more clearly, a mind that broadens and expands to include more and exclude less, and a heart that both widens and opens.
3. Awakening is an imperfect course, one with jagged edges that can pierce the smoothness of our contentment and explode the inner space of our reality.
4. Awakening requires courage, perseverance, commitment and practice:
5. Courage to face the day, to see how far we’ve come AND how far we have yet to go
6. Perseverance to show up, shift and move forward while honoring the missteps
7. Patience to ride the currents the updrafts and the troughs
8. Commitment to practice even in the stuck times
Our journey through life as a spiritual being in human form can be filled with challenges. There are many recorded programs in Living Energy Works store that include practices and techniques to help reduce your stress, increase your vitality and generally ease your way on the journey through life. Whether you are looking for simple stress reduction, a way to let go of the past or the means to expand your consciousness through the chakra system, you are sure to find the help and guidance you seek. Click here to discover more: http://bit.ly/1tbWgYG