Guiding Principles for Blending Your Human and Spiritual Selves
Modify these suggestions to fit your style and life. Effort at the start results in greater time efficiency later!
1. Learn to be aware of and manage your energy.
2. Create daily routines that support coherent energy and develop consciousness.
3. Bring the subconscious into the conscious … do your shadow work.
4. Engage in a healing process for your wounds; get lighter and brighter!
5. Practice disciplining your mind. It is the way to freedom!
6. Differentiate ego from soul.
7. Embody soul qualities.* Wrap them into daily activities. Make it a game.
8. Bring the sacred into the ordinary.
9. Give thanks and express gratitude regularly.
10. Maintain a spiritual journal.
11. Mark, acknowledge and celebrate your progress.
12. Congratulate yourself!
Keep this list handy. At the start of the day, pick one area to focus on. At the end of the day, review your progress and document it in your journal.
*Soul qualities: compassion, tranquility, authenticity, consciousness, peace, higher sense of awareness, inner silence, generosity, open heartedness, joy, love, beauty.