Holiday stress is upon us once again. Our current environment intensifies what is normally a hard time of year. Here are a few tips to help!
Seven tips for decreasing holiday stress
1. Define what you want.
2. Take a few minutes to prioritize what is important to you.
3. Make realistic timetables; delegate; eliminate; pad estimated time by 15%.
4. Set up a plan to make sure you accomplish what you truly desire.
5. Talk with family and friends, enlist their support, and poll them to see how they are willing to help.
6. Keep your plan handy; look at it frequently to see if you are spending time doing things that help you toward your goals or if you are getting sidetracked.
7. Look deeper at why you may be trying to do too much, please others, or remain forever busy and over committed.