Healing our heart energy can be easier if we honestly focus on our “heart-felt” emotions or belief patterns.
Here are six questions that can help you find clarity.
1. Do you openly and freely express your heartfelt emotions? If not, what makes it difficult?
2. Have you willing forgiven those who did not love you in the way you wanted? Why not? What must you do to move toward forgiveness?
3. Are you willing to let go of self-blame and criticism?
4. Are you willing to forgive yourself?
5. What attitudes stand in your way? (e.g.: unworthiness/resentment?)
6. Do you often look to others to fulfill your emotional needs?
How can you create emotional balance so you are neither needy nor totally emotionally autonomous and isolated?
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.