Transformation in any area of life become less of a struggle when we engage our energy and consciousness in the process. This invisible world is accessed and experienced through our imagination, senses and feelings.
Our innate skills for transformation through energy/consciousness are brought to life and enhanced through developing:
our conscious awareness
positive expectation, focus on gratitude
trust, discipline of mind
meaningful repetition, commitment
attitude of acceptance of what IS in the present.
In addition authentic transformation also requires shadow work. Neglect of shadow work can block the best of intentions and efforts.
Guiding Principles for Shadow Work
- Essential to move beyond heaviness, fear and
emotional drains of the ego to raise energy and open to higher consciousness
- Work with fears, develops tolerance and compassion to move beyond ego-mind
- As shadow material diminishes higher consciousness expands
- It is possible to learn how to process negative quickly and move on
- Denial in any form not useful and blocks progress
- Quicker we heal quicker we get to happiness, health and harmony!
Our shadow can feel like heavy baggage that we drag along through life. It may be so unconscious that we do not realize it is there.
Resistance to change, blocks to our success or repetitive patterns that do not budge regardless of our efforts are all signs of the shadow’s presence.
We all have shadow material. It is simply part of our human journey. A sense of humor, a light attitude, acceptance, patience and surrender all make the process of release and transformation less of an effort and speeds us on the road to lighter and brighter!