Such complex times this present time brings. We all need all the tools we can collect to face the various complexities and stresses. A daily meditation practice helps build resiliency, but we also need quick, in the moment methods to use throughout the day. This is one that helps to clear our nevous system but also helps build better communication between heart and brain that can serve us in a multitude of ways.
A Simple Attitude Adjustment
1. Bring your attention to your heart chakra in the center of your chest
2. Begin to focus on feeling as if you can breath in and out through this space
3. Call up feelings of gratitude or appreciation and link them with the breath or remember a happy time and feel the feelings of that time
4. Feel yourself soaking your heart in those feelings
5. Be aware of any tightness or constriction, practice softening and opening to create more space rather than resisting them
6. Intentionally drop out of your head into your heart often everydayday