Releasing the Ties That Bind
Our inner world determines our outer experience. What we think about, feel and believe colors our perception and as a result, influences our internal and external environment. A healthy ego is an important and useful aspect of the personality. It helps to manage, organize and run activities of daily life. Unhealthy ego (result of early conditioning and wounding) is not only not helpful but most often the part of ourselves that gets in the way of creating the best possible version of our lives. The problem is in believing that ego is all we are.
When the focus is on ego’s reality alone, the ego:
– creates reality of isolated, weak and fearful creatures
– wants to define, quantify, measure in order to feel safe, secure and comfortable
– constricts movement of energy
– focuses its desires on things that cannot truly satisfy.
The truth is that we are spiritual beings of incredible potential and power. Personal growth that includes healing past wounds and clearing mistaken beliefs helps us to move beyond identifying with pain and our stories so that we become more conscious creators of our world. We cannot reach higher awareness from within the confines of ego. Detaching from the limited perspective of ego allows acceptance of true power.
Be willing to move beyond group mind:
- Identify and learn to inhabit a new sense of self
- Allow your energy to transform to higher levels of consciousness
- Ground yourself in the familiar because it can be disorienting or frightening
- Live from your higher self to move beyond past limits and normal ego awareness.
Quantum physics says that the movement of energy is random until it is observed. Notice the type of energy you send out and receive back from your environment. Your thoughts, powered by emotion, organize energy. Fear is a powerful organizer, as it is easily triggered and can reach a staggering peak in no time. It behooves us to work with mind mastery to control this natural process.
When you can, choose love. It is stronger than fear.
Choose love often so that it becomes your experience and your new reality!
Our recording Letting Go: The Heart of Healing is a great way to recondition your awareness to live more from the higher mind and release the ego’s compelling pull. You can learn more here: http://bit.ly/RGlRpM
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.