Conscious energy management gives you a simple direct way to be more present in your life.
More and more people are speaking about being present whether it is to the moment, to others or to life itself. We would probably all agree that we would like to be more present in our lives and feel connected, aware and not so scattered or disconnected. So what gets in the way?
Most common blocks to presence
Expectations ego, self talk, mind chatter
Getting caught in emotional turmoil
Focus on the rules of how one should be vs. how you are really feeling
Blaming others for your feelings or condition vs. taking ownership/responsibility for self
How do you become more present?
Fundamentally being present, the experience and ability is determined by the state of your energy body. Thoughts, feelings, beliefs/expectations all have energetic underpinnings. The energy body or aura and its make up determine where you will be at ease and where you will have challenges with being present in your life. Working with your energy gives you a direct way into bringing more presence to yourself and your life. True presence flows from having your energy bodies clear and balanced
- Become present to your own emotional turmoil and do what is needed to clear it
- Practice being heart focused and release mind chatter
- Uncover core beliefs that block your free and easy presence
- Practice releasing judgment, analysis and inner commentary re: people and situations
- Learn what it takes and how it feels to respond to life in its unfolding
- Open more to your essential being–that free and clear space beyond the busy mind
- Remain with what is and let it teach you instead of escaping into default patterns
- When you are present sometimes it sucks: practice opening, creating space within rather than contracting your energy: cultivate an attitude of open acceptance to allow for the now moment
- Remember acceptance of all does not mean you must stay in awful situations or with people who are offensive. Vote with your feet! Notice and clear what blocks you from doing so.
All of the above is an ongoing process…be kind and gentle with yourself as you align with new energy, develop stronger spiritual muscles, and more joyous brain pathways. Focus on how good it feels to be in a new space internally. We need to work on clearing but it is just as important to open to new energy and learn how to embody it and flow with new patterns.
Approach whatever changes you wish to make with a light, curious attitude. even though a lot of inner work can be serious it does not have to be spirit or soul deadening–after all what you are trying to do is to bring the lightness of spirit more into your physical vehicle and open to the flow of more peace, joy and harmony.