As we head into Thanksgiving week with gratitude as a major theme, this list of benefits of gratitude and appreciation on the heart may help motivate a greater commitment to making gratitude a regular self care practice.
Heart feelings of genuine care, love, gratitude, appreciation and compassion create coherence in the heart and have a profound effect on the body.
Heart Coherence helps to:
- Shift heart rhythms toward smooth, ordered patterns
- Stimulate healthy neural, hormonal, biochemical,and energetic flow to organs
- Improve brain function
- Reduce sympathetic nervous system activity
- Decrease blood pressure
- Release stress hormones
- Diminish fight/flight response
- Increase parasympathetic nervous system activity and decreases heart rate
- Improve body system efficiency
- Boost DHEA production (anti-aging!)
- Enhance IGA (immune response) proportionately with core heart feelings
Heart Coherence helps you experience well-being right down to the cellular level! We can LEARN to trigger all these effects at will.